Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Evie Gene the pink skeleton slept the whole time we picked pumpkins : ). Having decided not to go to Goeberts since 1 -she can't do anything there, 2 -you have to pay just to get in, 3 -there pumpkins are expensive, and 4 -I am still sore, we decided to go up to the guy that has pumpkins on Hopps road. He had a very nice selection and his prices were low.

She would not wake up. It was very sunny out and she had just ate. My mom said she looks like a corpse.




We also got the big corn stalks from the Hopps rd Pumpkin patch. Bo wanted to be in the picture : )
 The cool chair Dad picked out of the garbage for me.
 The front steps. I need to put a rock in the bucket, it keeps blowing into the yard. I'm going to lose it one day.

The corn stalks from our garden. Our corn just stopped growing. It looks very cute on the flag pole though. Its mini sized compared to the big stuff we bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment