Monday, October 17, 2011

Randoms

 Random Pictures
 I wonder when I will get to the point when I stop taking dozens of pictures of her a day?... never?  She is just the cutest baby I have ever seen. (Yes, I'm a little biased here.) I am so thankful to have a happy healthy child. Thank you Lord. My heart breaks for the conjoined twins Mom for her sad loss. I can't begin to imagine what she is going through, or pretend to know how she feels. I do know the love I have for my child, and can't bare to imagine how I would feel or cope. My prayers are with them and there family.






Oh Evie! She is going to be just like her Mom in the hot weather, CRABBY!! : ) Those few last 80 degree days she was so hot and sweaty and just plain angry.




 Uncle Josh finally holding Evie!! He was pretty nervous at first but caught on real quick.





 : ) 6 am and ready to play!! She really is a very good baby, I just have to get used to a new schedule... Hers!! She will sleep through the night only waking sometimes to eat but will go right back to sleep.








Hehe.. Eugene ran the Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 9. He got a calf cramp around mile 16 but finished anyway. Someone didn't put sunscreen on so he is burnt.













I could post dozens and dozens of random pictures. I already am filling up my iphone with pictures of miss Evie Gene. I love the newborn stage, but am very excited for all the fun milestones to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment