Monday, July 23, 2012

College Student, Amanda Martin.

Ready, stressed, excited... I am ready for school to start. Never in my life have I wanted school to be in session. I have also never been excited for school to start.

The classes I am taking are:
bio 245 - Anatomy                                  Fri. 6-850PM, Sat. 9-1050AM
aty 101 - Astronomy(repeat) :(                Online
ecn 103 - Microeconomics(repeat) : (      Online
phc 130 - Beginning Fitness Walking     Fri. 9-1040AM
phr 115 - Healthy Eating for Life            Online
phr 102 - First Aid and Safety                 Weds. 7-945PM

 Classes start Monday, August 20.

Evie Gene is going to DAYCARE!!! AHH!! She will be attending ECC's daycare Tues. and Fri. mornings from 8-11AM. The department requires the child attend a minimum of two days a week so they have a set schedule they can get/be used to. Tuesday mornings will be spent in the library working on my internet courses while Evie is in daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment