Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Helping Daddy!! - June 4th

Evie Gene helping Daddy with chores. Gene sent me these cute pictures when I was at work. They are from June 4. I asked why he let her play with the broom and how she got it and he said "she thought it was fun"... right. She does seem to be quite entertained by it.

Gene bought her this adorable dress and TJ Maxx that day. I came home and she had it on. I said this is adorable who got it for her. He picked it up and when he had to get sox, said he couldn't not get it lol

Hehe she looks like she has something important to say.

Helping??? Question mark. Lol Anytime I do laundry she quick crawls her way over to the basket and drags one piece out at a time. Screams and laughs, I am not sure whats so funny but its very cute : )


No comments:

Post a Comment